Quality Management Solutions That Actually Work - Delivering Beautiful Quality Products
Our quality solutions range from once-off pre-shipment inspections to comprehensive production/supplier quality management programs. We don't just find quality defects. We work on-site with your suppliers to maintaining product conformity, consistent quality performance, and alignment with your quality and production requirements.
Source inspections, pre-shipment inspections, process inspections, first article inspections, final inspections. Capturing quality issues and defects, from the individual component level to the final product.
Supplier Quality Engineering
Implementing in-production quality process controls and driving quality improvements. Problem solving, follow-ups, process monitoring, corrective actions, supplier quality engineering.
The Supplier Quality Assurance Partner For Your Business
Your product quality is why your customers buy your products. It's the first thing that people say when they hold a product in their hands - 'wow, that product has great quality, that company is fantastic'. AMREP is the go-to company for putting your business in that position. We utilise a proactive quality control and problem-solving approach so that you don't find yourself chasing quality issues or with unsatisfactory shipments at your door. By this time, it's already too late.
Even if your costs of receiving defective products aren't high, or even if your supplier's quality performance is very high, having on-site supplier quality control gives you the assurance that there is somebody with your business interests in mind who's checking on your products and maintaining your quality expectations. There's also somebody who can solve quality issues even before they arise - this is far more effective and efficient than following-up on quality issues after you've received your product shipments
Take Advantage of Our Supplier Quality Management Expertise
Whether it be small batch productions or high volume manufacturing situations, a multi-national contract manufacturer or small factory facility, we have the expertise to address all your quality and supplier quality management needs. Our staff are experienced quality engineering professionals with extensive hands-on manufacturing backgrounds.
- ✓ QMS development, assessment, and implementation
- ✓ Process control
- ✓ Quality remediation actions and problem solving
- ✓ Supplier corrective actions follow up and closures
- ✓ Quality performance improvements
- ✓ Driving supplier conformance to your quality requirements.
Who we work with
We collaborate with a diverse range of partners across various industries:
- Automotive, new mobility, alternative transportation
- Aerospace and space
- Electronics, consumer technology,
- Medical devices
- Health and fitness technology
- Consumer products
- Industrial products
- Adaptive technology
Get Supplier Quality Control Services To Improve Supply Chain Performance
AMREP Supplier Management Services gives you the tools you need to achieve effective quality control at your production or supplier site and assure your product quality. Our work approach is to proactively capture, resolve, and prevent quality issues at the source. Take advantage of our effective supplier quality control services to maintain competitive advantage, cost reduction, and business growth while minimizing quality issues in goods and services.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ✓ It provides a systematic approach for process improvement.
- ✓ It will help you to identify quality issues, eliminate unnecessary activities, and close gaps in performance.
- ✓ A QMS can reduce international and local regulatory risks in your organization as it enables you to meet quality requirements and standards.
- ✓ It also has a transformative impact on your company culture, business outcomes, reputation, and customer satisfaction.
Our clients benefit as they are able to enforce their quality requirements at the source and minimize defect rates. They're also able to solve quality and production problems even before they arise. Most of all, having us increases their confidence level in their shipments and what they're going to get from their supplier sources.
- ✓ An agile approach to quality management
- ✓ Flexible, connected adaptive solutions
- ✓ Risk reduction in probable product failure
- ✓ Improved product quality
- ✓ Drive continuous business growth
- ✓ Deliver exceptional customer experience
- ✓ Effective control on quality to fill the performance gap
- ✓ Effective compliance
- ✓ Consistency: prevent delays and disruptions while staying on time and under budget.
- ✓ Complete visibility between your production process, product record, requirements, issues, and related processes